Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've got worms

I recently decided to get another pound of worms to start a new worm bin with, the last batch froze to death in a tragic story I shall not dare repeat. I use the worm castings to make worm/compost tea, which I spray on the foliage regularly. I then take the remaining amount of the mixture and use it on my vegetables. You will notice and immediate difference in your plants if you use this fertilizer method. Some will be more vigorous than others but it will certainly be noticeable. Up until now, this is the only type of spray or fertilizer used on my backyard vineyard. I do believe that with the upcoming year being my first harvest, I will spray pesticides to further solidify my harvest chances.

I bought my worms from a local guy @ www.rootnaturally.com, good transaction and product.

No comments:

Post a Comment